Boat and RV Storage
Whether you need a space to keep your boat or RV during the winter, or somewhere to keep it out of the way between weekend road trips, Advantage Storage has boat and RV storage solutions to fit your lifestyle.
We offer vehicle storage solutions in many of our storage facilities across Texas, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Tennessee, and our Platinum RV storage facility in Surprise, AZ, includes valuable amenities like electrical hookups, dumping stations, wash bays, and more. Premium boat and RV storage with Advantage Storage is the best way to keep your seasonal vehicle out of the way but still ready to hit the road at a moment’s notice.
Premium Boat Storage
If you’re an avid fisher, you know that a weekend on the lake is the best way to enjoy the summer. When you own your own boat, you’re not tied down to time slots or rental availability. You can hit the water whenever you choose. But when you get back to the 9-to-5 or the weather turns cold, where do you put your boat? That’s where Advantage Storage comes in.
We offer premium boat storage and boat parking solutions to keep your vessel out of sight and out of mind until the next fishing trip. Whether you store your boat in an uncovered parking space or in a fully enclosed storage unit, it will sit behind our perimeter fence until you’re ready to grab it and go.
Premium RV Storage
For many people, an RV means freedom. When you own an RV, you have the freedom to set out on the road whenever you want for as long as you want. But if your house doesn’t include a large driveway or massive garage, that freedom can become a big, expensive roadblock, taking up valuable space. Instead of trying to make space at home for your RV and risking a strongly worded message from your HOA, bring it to Advantage Storage for premium RV storage solutions.
Benefits of Storing Your Boat or RV
Why put your seasonal vehicle in storage, rather than keep it on your property? There are several benefits to storing your boat or RV in a premium storage facility:
- When you put your seasonal vehicle in storage, you save lots of space on your property that can be used for your daily drivers.
- If you don’t have a garage large enough to fit your boat or RV, renting an enclosed vehicle storage unit can be a good way to protect it from the elements.
- Renting a storage space for your boat or RV may give you access to valuable amenities like vehicle washdown areas, electrical hookups, or dumping stations to save you time when getting ready for a road trip.
Tips for Boat and RV Storage
Before you put your boat or RV in storage, there are a few things you should do to help protect your vehicle.
- Make sure to thoroughly clean your vehicle inside and out and make sure it’s completely dry before putting it in storage. This will help prevent bacteria growth, as well as mold and mildew.
- If your camper or RV has a plumbing system, dump the contents of the tank and flush the system before storage.
- If you’re planning to store your vehicle long term and it uses fuel, you should either drain the gas tank or completely fill it up and add fuel stabilizer to keep the fuel tank in good condition.
- Before long-term storage, disconnect and remove the battery from your vehicle to keep it from losing its charge.
Rent Premium Boat and RV Storage From Advantage Storage Today
Don’t clog your driveway or take over your garage by keeping your boat or RV at home. Bring it to Advantage Storage for premium vehicle storage. Find the RV or boat storage space that’s perfect for you by searching our storage locations and filtering by “RV & Boat Storage.” We have locations across Texas, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Tennessee, and we’re ready to keep your seasonal vehicle locked up and out of the way. Rent or reserve your RV or boat storage unit online today!